News

“Georgia Mountain Christmas”

KPNR’s First Ever Christmas Album!

Check out our online store to Pre-Order yours today!

And don’t forget to check out the “Christmas Special”!

7 Responses to ““Georgia Mountain Christmas””

1. Pamela says:

Oh My Lord! Where did you come from????
    I was just sitting here flipping through the TV channels and your music caught my attention! You were on the Christian station TCT.
    I was having such a bad day too- and you were just what I needed to hear!! Thank you so much for your music!! Your group is phenomenol!! Your lyrics are so good! So needed in todays world!!
    Thank you for such unique, beautiful music for spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!
    Your music is Godly!!
    May God continue to bless you always!
    Thank you for your music!
    Pamela

2. Paula says:

I just ordered your Christmas Cd and can’t wait to hear the songs. I discovered your music recently while watching a Gaither show and you were singing “I just want to Thank you”. I have been a fan ever since. I have a few of your CD’s and just love your music. You all are true testimonies to our Lord and Savior and are wonderful servants. Have a wonderful Christmas and keep the music coming!

Paula

3. I just love to hear all of you three sing, I don’t have your christmas cd yet, I sure love to buy one though, keep up the wonderful singing praise the Lord, we have seen you 2 times so far, we haven’t seen you since your new male singer that has been singing, we well though real soon.

We wish you three would come to Waynesboro,TN lets us now when your this way, some of the places you have been, are so far from us where we live.

We wnt to wish you three merry christmas and a happ new year, God bless you all.

We had a good thanksgiving, I notice that all three of you did, did you get to see all of your brothers and sisters?

That is all for now, we love you all, God bless you all.

Love,

Clinton & Loraine

From: Waynesboro,TN

4. Jorge says:

Oh My Lord! Where did you come from????
    Your music is Godly!!
    May God continue to bless you always!
    Thank you for your music!
    Pamela

5. Mark says:

just received your Christmas CD in the mail today and am loving it. Great songs, and great job singing them. This CD makes a great addition to my Christmas CD collection and is long over-due

6. Hannah says:

I’m trying to talk my mom into ordering your Christmas CD for me today! lol I can’t wait to hear it! I was at the Voices Won 10th Anniversary concert and heard yall sing some songs off it! (:

God Bless!

From: Ringgold, GA

7. Lateria says:

My daughter and I met you yesterday at Free Chapel and thank you so much for letting us on your bus, you truly blessed our hearts.

We listened to the CD’s on the way home and we love the albums and can’t wait for our friends and families to hear it as they come over during this Christmas season.

God Bless you all!