News

“Christian Music Nights” (June 15-16)

7 Responses to ““Christian Music Nights” (June 15-16)”

1. Jane Walden says:

Do you have a place for campers to park during this even and hoe much . Please leat me know asa.

• Becky says:

Hello Jane,

They do allow some campers to park here at New River Park. However it’s on a first come first serve basis and there are no hook-ups. You can check at http://www.dahlonega.org for other campsites in the area.

Have a great day.

See you next month!

Blessings,
      Karen Peck and New River

2. Jennifer Campbell says:

I love your music and started listening to you all on the Gaither videos. Your voices blend beautifully. I pray that God will continue to bless your group with more music and grace. God bless.

3. Jim Pinckard says:

Really enjoyed seeing you and new river again at Carnesville friday night. We saw you at Ridgecrest, then again the following at Bogart, and then at Carnesville. I have been trying to place your posters around the Colbert/Athens area so as to let people know about what you are doing for the Lord and to get his message in music out to as many as possible. My wife and I are going to try and be there if nothing happens to keep us away. God bless and again, thank you for what you do. I tell you that every time I see you but I really mean it. It truly is a blessing. We love you all!

4. Lisa Waters says:

I won’t be able to spend the weekend as I have in the past this year, but I still look forward to coming to your homecoming in a couple of weeks! The problem is deciding which night !!! I sure am going to miss seeing Jeff & Sheri this year. Will they be coming back to be with you all next year?

God Bless!

• Becky says:

Can’t wait for homecoming! Getting to visit with all our friends. See you next weekend! Blessings, KPNR

5. Beth Drake says:

We’re looking forward to seeing y’all next weekend! It’s been a couple of years since we were able to come, but we always enjoy it so much. God bless you as you prepare and welcome everyone to your lovely property!

- Beth (and Linda)